A Day at JSC RC Flying Field.
The Johnson Space Center Radio Control Club (JSCRC) is an organization for
fixed and non fixed winged (helicopter) radio controlled aircraft sanctioned
by the American Model of Aeronautics (AMA). With a rich history in
developing and flying RC models we have helped fellow RC enthusiast better
enjoy the hobby safely and responsibly. Those who are interested please contact the JSCRCC Membership
Chairman, Mr. Herman Burton.
Thank you and happy flying.
2015 Extra flying days at NASA
Monday, January 19 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
Monday, February 16 Washington’s Birthday
Monday, May 25 Memorial Day
Friday, July 3 Independence Day
Monday, September 7 Labor Day
Monday, October 12 Columbus Day
Wednesday, November 11 Veterans Day
Thursday, November 26 Thanksgiving Day
Friday, December 25 Christmas Day
- Mon-Fri: 4 pm to Dusk
- Sat-Sun: Dawn to Dusk
- Some items to look forward to - -
- April 25 warbird event
Club flying time
Guests at the fieldGuests at the field If you are a member and you wish to bring one or more guests to the field at JSC you first must contact the Club to put their name on the approved list. They also will need a photo ID such as a drivers license.
- All size Warbird event April 25th. This event is held on the Johnson Space Center. You must pre-register for this event. Please contact Mike Laible for more information, email@example.com
- Warbird Flyer
- Iron Mike Swap Meet
- JSC Swap Meet on March 21st was a success cinsidering the rain
- Swap Meet Details
- Next Meeting April 9th
- Items to discuss are Warbird over JSC
Warbirds Over JSC
Note from the Prez
- See You At the Meeting, come join the fun. We are going to discuss the swap meet and the new event, Warbirds over JSC
- Email JSCRCC President
- Mike Laible.